Availability is a willingness to work under normal conditions without unduly limiting the chances of obtaining employment. It is a question of fact which requires that all the circumstances of a particular case be examined. A review of all the facts and a consideration of all the various factors involved must be carried out.
Principles of Law
- (a) What is Availability?
- (b) Restrictions Imposed by Claimant
- (c) Burden of Proof
- (d) Moving to an Area with Fewer Job Opportunities
- (e) Moving to Accompany a Spouse
- (f) Commission Warnings
- (g) Course of Instruction
- (h) Availability and Voluntary Leaving
- (i) Lay-off Awaiting Recall
- (j) Capable of Work
- (k) Termination of the Disentitlement